[A/S] Honda Generator

When I bought my 25' Sovereign last year it came with a Honda generator which
I do not use.  The fellow I bought the trailer from said he used it at rest
stops if he wanted to go in and perc a cup of coffee.  I would be interested
in selling it.  It is model EM1800 which puts out 1800 watts peak (1500
continuous) on AC and 100 watts (8.3 amps) on DC.  This sounds to be between
the models recently discussed.

Oh, here's a link to check out a similar model.
http://www.mid-citieshonda.com/html/generator.htm#quiet
About half way down the page there's a model EM1800XK1.  Appears to be
identical to mine. Retail price is $799.  I'm asking $500 This is used, of
course but has had very little use.  Email me offline if you're interested.
Gary Zook
Lincoln, NE