RE: [A/S] Squarestream and Argosy questions and answers...from an owner

Hello Group!

A note on this topic regarding the interest in getting into Airstreaming
by the vintage route. The December issue of Trailer Life contained
information on getting into vintage Airstreams. Those interviewed stated
that the purchase of the trailer was only a minor part of the cost. The
real expense is when you try to put it back together to make it road
worthy and comfortable. I have used this article 3 different times to
show those interested in this way of getting into Airstreaming what it
is going to take to get that old coach ready to go. (And I show them the
receipt file for the 68 Sovereign!)BTY 2 of the three still purchased
and are now part of the VAC and WBCCI. Those that are buying older to
get in cheaper may have just the opposite happen.

Ed
WBCCI/VAC 4425
68 Sovereign (don't ask what it cost you'll never buy)
59 Traveler (the $2,000 purchase price is the ENTRY FEE)