Re: [A/S] A/S wood floor

The previous oweners of my 72 never gave it special attention and yes i have
leaks. After 30 years my wood floor is solid except for the
two small areas total of 2 ft square. i wish i could give my home as little
maintaince as this trailer has had. in the 60's and 70's hardly
anyone was thinking that the stuff they were build'n and buy'n would
be kept and used this long. I can see that this trailer could easily
be around and used another 30 years with a little care and with a lot
of care who knows.....    Steve