FW: [A/S]Radiant Heat Plus Solar Panels. Inverters and refregerator repair.

Dean, where did you mount the muffin fan that pulls air across the
regrigerator cooling coils? I read somewhere that it was best to mount it up
high close to the roof vent. Is that what you did? Your installation seems
to be extremely efficient so I Imagine you can turn your refrigerator back
to a warmer setting to avoid freezing the contents of the main area.

Jim Greene
'68 Tradewind