Re: [A/S] Thermostat's

Hi Max,

Just so there's no confusion, my '69 has spray in foam for the under floor
insulation.  At 30 plus years, it's still there, hasn't turned to dust and
is still stuck fast!  Only time I've seen the urethane foam decompose is
when it's exposed to sunlight.

If you read the Healthy Homes site info in full detail, you'll find that
they know what they are doing!

It's my opinion that Airstream stopped using urethane foams shortly after
starting  because of the formaldehyde controversy when the material was used
in home insulation.  It follows that any habitable structure manufacturers
would stop using a product that out gassed a dangerous chemical.

Just a guess!

                                                  '69 Safari, Joy