Re: [A/S] what kind of generator and where?

Tom, just a thought why not add a ramp and roll it up and down. I had a 175#
engine shipped to my house. it was delivered by an expideter
in a full size van rather than a semi. and again i had a gm 3800 long block
delivered and both times i slid'em off on a plank by myself. Save you back!
make some simple ramps .....keep it safe .... and use those opposable thumbs
for holding onto important things like a fishing pole
or a beverage....(C: