[A/S] what kind of generator and where?

As advised and as I read about right here on this Airstream List, I
have a Honda generator.  Not being able to acquire the EU2000s in
Canada, which had I been able, I would have gone with two and a
parallel kit; I bought an EU3000 which is very quiet and weighs about
135 pounds.  It runs for up to 20 hours on a tank of fuel, so doesn't
require that I carry gobs of fuel containers.  I mounted it on a
dolly, and I roll it into and out of the back of my truck.  If there
are helpers around, we can lift it in and out, but full of fuel, and
the width it is, it is really too awkward to lift into a high pickup
by myself.  Hope this helps.

Tom