Re: [A/S] Some info on Propane tank laws in Canada

Tom,
  That's interesting. Before the OPD stuff became mandatory here, most
filling places never looked at the date. I've had someone check the date
exactly ONCE in the past couple of years, and I've filled at many
different places.

While staying with a friend, I had to get a tank filled, and he decided
to take a bunch of his tanks along. Now, some of 'em were nasty looking,
rusty, etc. and I'm sure that none were "in test". The fella at the
propane place hemmed and hawed around a bit, but he filled 'em all.

                                <<Jim>>