[A/S] Re: window seals

Hi, I am not sure where your leaks are. If the leaks are between the
the trailor body and window frame, then you would remove the entire
window and start over OR do like many of do, just apply a good sealer
to reseal the window to the body. If the leak is between the the
window and the window frame, it would seem as thou the window seal or
weatherstrip or gasket needs replacing. Not to bad a job, I have done
it. I got new seal from Ace Fogdall the AS dealer in Cedar Rapids,
Ia. If you need to contact them, they have an E mail and an 800 #.
Ask for Florence. she evan sent me a couple of samples an inch or two
long. Good luck Arnie