[A/S] Re: Moen Faucets

I hate to be a Killjoy, but the Moen single lever faucet is one of the best
functioning designs ever conceived.  The mechanism is almost trouble free,
and if it gums up with mineral deposits the cartridge can be replaced for a
few dollars and the faucet is as good as new again.  This is one of the
reasons that Moen is a favorite for plumbers' own homes.

However, aesthetics are another issue.  To each his own. I will not get into
this discussion, except to say that some Moen designs (exterior) will never
win a beauty award (no mater how beautiful the engineering is on the
inside).

My personal preference is for a Moen in a style that I can live with.

As my father used to say, "It's a good thing people have different tastes.
Consider what would happen if all men liked the same woman."

Happy New Year.

Oliver Filippi