Re: [A/S] ?Astrovan and airstream

This will make all you Airstreamers cringe but I would look for a
good size used pop-up or maybe a small camping trailer with
slideouts. I can't picture that van pulling a heavy trailer and you
would have some wide eyed kiddies when an 18 wheeler went by. We
towed an 18' boat with a Toyota van once. Heh heh. When you get all
your kiddies gear packed you'll have a lot of weight behind that
Astro. My Mom has one and it pulls a big pop-up with ease. You can
rent pop-ups too - give them a try. Kathy