[A/S] Re: Winter Camping Redux

To winterize or not to winterize, that is the question. If you had
ever replaced plumbing in an RV you wouldn't have any trouble in
deciding to not take chances and winterize. When we go out in the
winter I pour a couple gallons or so of antifreeze into each holding
tank. I don't use the preasure water system. I just take portable
water jugs for fresh water and do dishes and wash up in a dish pan.
That water is captured and used to rinse the pot. That works well for
a weekend of 2 or 3 days. Longer outings reqiure more thought. Good
luck and have fun. Arnie