Re: [A/S] Property tax on travel trailers

Hi Norma. So right you are!. The last time I saw a ranking, Calif was
about # 2 or #3 for highest taxed State. Those folks in Texas don't
really understand what real taxes are. On a new A/S TT your lic
plates would probably be $700-$1000 a year for several years to come.
Plus sales tax at 8.5 %. No wonder people think you have to be rich
to own a A/S. I won't bother with what real estate cost & taxes on
it. Now about the price of gas!!!!! All that aside, I don't blame you
for not liking a new tax being laid on you. Thats how they do it, one
new tax at a time. Remember it when you vote the newxt time.

Jim W
SF CA area.
99 Suburban 454 - 77/31' A/S
#18248