Re: [A/S] Property tax on travel trailers

To make all of you non-Californians feel better about your taxes:
Just think - you could live here where we pay taxes on taxes (it feels like).

-Travel trailers are taxed yearly on their value, same as cars.
-Our SF eastbay sales tax is 8.5% - we've been paying 1/2% for about
    30 years for rapid transit.
-State income taxes - pretty high

And so on.  But I wouldn't give up this beautiful place (even with its
earthquakes) for a completely tax-free state.  Unfortunately, the high taxes
(and hight cost of living) have not kept the state from overflowing

-Norma