Re: [A/S] drapes

Dry Clean.

For most replacement drapes and all of the original equipment drapes
from airstream, if you wash them they will shrink. Shrink so small
that you will not be able to get the drapes back on the rails.

How do I know this? The drapes that were original equipment on the
1975 tradewind I'm restoring were laundered by the previous owner.

I ordered replacement drapes earlier this year. In fact, the
replacement drapes were delivered last week.
--
Take care,
Tom

mailto:tdj@isaac.net                          KD4BFQ