Re: [A/S] Flushing black water tank.

Hi Stephen,
    I have the Sewer Solution and use it on my 1970 International
Overlander. I think it's the best thing since sliced bread! Not only does it
make a messy job easier, it eliminates any need to flush your tank(s) from
the inside, you know, the "Magic Wand" stuck into your tank through the
toilet slide or other such iterations. I was pleasantly surprised when I
dropped my black water tank last year, after using the SS for a season, that
the BW tank was absolutely spotless! I would recommend the SS for anyone ,
especially those reluctant to handle the "Stinky Slinky" as the standard
sewer hoses are called.
                                                    Walt
S. W. Sandy
WBCCI # 4159 & VAC