Faucets (WAS) [A/S] Re:photo files uploaded by "trinary_man"

By beast I mean the spray head was large and hard to handle. Spread
refers to the  center to center distance of the water connections.
Most faucets have 2 holes (sometimes 3 for a spray model) drilled in
the counter top so spread would be center to center distance of the
holes. This becomes a problem if you change spread as a new counter
top may be required. I would guess you have a double sink.

Check here for pictures.
http://www.faucet.com/style/fc_lf_style.htm

Jim N5TJZ