Re: [A/S] Re: Batteries-Group 29 and Diehards

I am pretty  leeary of all these  folks knocking Die Hards as my
experience is not borne out buy what "knockers" say.  I used four
diehard, sealed, Grp 27, Marine/RV batterys for over 8 years before I
finally lost one about a year ago.  I use solar panels and perhaps that
is why I got such long life but I certainly can't complain.  Interstate
is a fine battery and I also use Delco Voyergers (all sealed batteries)
in my vehicles.

Roy Lashway
'78 Argosy,'56 Bubble
WBCCI 1610     VAC