[A/S] Mud Flaps

I purchased a Dodge 2001 1500 Quad Cab with the short bed
(139" wheel base; wheels are near the end of truck) and noticed
that the big tires kick up some mud on the fenders.  It probably
could kick up rocks when towing my 25 foot Safari.  Having never
towed the trailer I'd like the advice of others about the best kind
of mud flaps to purchase before I go back to the dealer and have
him install them.  I live up here in Norther NY so snow build up
on the flaps might be a problem along with rust and salt.
Thanks for your advice.

Chuck West
25' Safari
WBCC # 6513