[A/S] Re: we're back!!!

Hi , Cindy, Carl and listees,  We have just returned to Maine from our first
extended trip, taking the A/S to Florida for the winter. We left Oct. 17th
and arrived back here on Nov. 23. If I had my way I would never have come back.
It was so much fun. Just wanted to let the list know if in Florida and you need
work done go to Waltz RV in Ocala. We got the recommendation from this list and
it was great. We had a ball there. Stayed for two nights had a new antenna ,
black and gray water valves replaced, and of course the inverter died while we
were there so we replaced that, and had the battery door fixed. Great work, folks
and reasonable. Nice to catch up on the list.
 Ann & Peter Huke
73 Excella 31 #3571
Yarmouth,, Me.
VAC, WBBCI, ESCAPEE