[A/S] Proper axle ratio

Howdy all;

We just put in our order for an '02 Ford F250 diesel.  I have two
questions.  The salesman recommended dual alternators and I don't
understand the need.  The printout shows the truck coming with a 3.73
limited slip differential.  They offer a 4.3 limited slip
differential.  Which of the two would be the preferred.  We're towing
a 31' Excella, so we're talking about a 7800# tow weight.

After reading all the discussion on the exhaust brakes, we decided to
get them.  Ford doesn't offer them as a factory option, but they do
as after market.

Are there any other goodies I should consider while I'm in the mood
to spend a whole lot of money.

Tom
'oo Excella 31'
'02 F250