Re: [A/S] QUESTION??? What do you think of Synthetic Oil in our tow vehicle?

Hi Leon,
I took a middle road and decided to use the synthetic
blends which combine standard oil with synthetic oil.
I decided to go with the blend since my van had about
7,000 miles when I made the switch and felt that I
wanted a little more break in time before switch to
straight synthetic.

My major reason to make a switch was the ability of
synthetics to stand up to heat better than
conventional oils.

Jack