[A/S] Original Wood Bunks

I've just acquired a 1963 Overlander equipped with the original wood
bunks that fold upwards for storage and perhaps clip to the ceiling.
My bunks are currently loose on the floor. No hardware attached, but
there is a pair of upside down L shaped brakets on the outside wall
for each bunk and two metal "thingies" for each attached to the
ceiling.

There are no cleats attached to the inside walls as I would expect.
Does anybody have bunks like these? And can you describe to me how
they are attached (mounted) in both the "down" and "up" positions?

Thanks
Phil