Re: [A/S] T.V. bracket

I built a 4 sided shelf in my trailer to hold my microwave I attached it to
the over head cabnets ans saw immidately that was not secure the over head
cabnets are heald il place by the grace of god. ( wonder haw they hole a
normal load) I thab secured therear of the box to the sidewals with 4 small
angle brackets fasened to the interior skin with small "Mollys" avalable in
Home Depot. I have halled the this for the last 8 k miles with no provlems.
Jim Smith