Re: [A/S] Thermostat replacement

Jack, my Safari has an Atwood hydro-flame thermostat.  I had the same problem
until I made adjustments.  On mine, when the cover is removed there is a
copper strip running at an angle on the right hand side.  There is a slide
bar on this strip.  Imprinted into the plastic and next to the copper strip
are a series of numbers.  I don't remember my original setting, but slide bar
is now toward the bottom of the copper strip and the pointer on the slide bar
is just above .5 (using interpolation, I would guess about 0.53).

Jack, if it would help, I would be glad to e-mail you a close-up photo.

Since you trailer is newer than mine, your thermostat may be different than
mine.

We are now at Port O'Call.  Weather is great and the "migration" is in full
swing.

Sam Smith WBCCI 12557
1999 Safari 27 ft.