Re: [A/S] little vacuum cleaner

ThanksJim,
That's a great deal (29.95) because it includes shipping. I may order one in
silver just for the A/S. I got the Sears Ultra Shark for home and a/s  I
would think that the regular attachments are good enough for the trailer'a
size.
  The extra attachments at Sear's are: •Deluxe floor attachment •2 extension
tubes •deluxe (long) hose •2 in 1 deluxe brush.   I haven't tried the floor
attachment to see how good the suction is for that.

Daisy - I think the Ultra Shark comes in gold only - or at least the many
boxes they had stacked there showed only the gold.  ;o(

-Norma