Re: [A/S] little vacuum cleaner

Hunter,
I haven't used mine very much yet but one downside might be that it doesn't
hold a lot in the tank. On the other hand it is easy to dump so you can dump
it several times during one cleaning session. I do think I'll get another one
just for the Bambi. I bought this one because of back problems which keeps my
house from being vacuumed very often. I'll check Target's price before I
order online.

One thing I like is being able to dump it into a clear plastic bag to see if
I have picked up anything of value (such as a quarter <g> or an earring).

-Norma