[A/S] Thermostat replacement

Hi everyone!

I'm not happy with the performance of my furnace
thermostat on my Safari.  It has a 6 degree swing, on
at 4 degrees below set point and off 2 above.  On the
particular Atwood model used on my trailer, there is
no anticipator setting to make adjustments with.
While I could bring this in for warranty replacement,
I remember that my previous trailer contained an
Atwood that while a little better left much to be
desired.

I stopped by my dealership yesterday and asked if they
had a digital unit available as a replacement.  The
parts guy wasn't aware of one, although he will
contact Atwood tomorrow.  The Classic line trailers
carry Duo-Therm digital units which control both heat
and cooling.  In my case I don't need cooling control
since that is performed by the switches on the
Duo-Therm air conditioner.

Is anyone aware of a source for a digital thermostat,
preferably one that controls heat only (although a
dual unit would be ok since I just won't hook up the
cooling side).  So far other than my dealer (who is
still checking) I haven't seen any Internet or mail
order source for RV thermostats.

Regards,

Jack