Re: [A/S] Paint Wallpaper

Harry:

     I think it's spelled "Kilz," not "Kills."  Might be useful when
searching a store shelf for it.  Great sealer.
     Hunter, there are products that are made specifically for
sealing wallpaper/drywall so that it's safe to paint over with Latex
paints (Latex typically will soften wallpaper glues and produce
bubbles and sags).  One such is a product by Zinsser called "Gardz."
I think Zinsser may also be the mfg for "Kilz" sealer, which is
pigmented; Gardz is not pigmented, and dries clear.

- Dick
(5368)