Re: [A/S] Re: I assume this needs to be done

Hi Don!

Yes its good stuff.  Really easy to apply and take
off.  Figuring that the Safari is in inside storage
for the next 5 months or so, I figure an application
once before storage each fall should take care of the
skin pretty well.  It will be nice to have it clean
and ready to go next spring without having to clean it
up.

> My Excella has the floor of the wardrobe hinged and
> covered with
> carpet.  The whole floor tilts up to get to the
> water pump and some
> of the plumbing.

The Safari's closet is a 2 door double wide unit with
a solid vertical wall that divides it into two
compartments.  The floor is a solid wood piece that
serves as the base for both sides and supports the
vertical dividing wall.

Wonder why they did not design that
> into them at  Jackson Center?  Surely, 2 hinges, and
>a knob would not be a large expense in a $30+K
>coach.

That's the difference in a $30+K coach and a $50+K
equivalent. :)  It all adds up.

I'll see how the spring flush goes in cleaning out the
fresh water tank.  If its a real bear, I'll consider
doing some alterations to get easy access to the pump.
 If it flushes as easy as it was for my old TT, I'll
probably continue using the fresh water tank as my
method.

> I am bringing my coach to St. Louis dealer Nov. 14th
> and leaving it a
> few day to get some work done.

I'm going to be in Columbia Mo. for a meeting that day
otherwise I would have had you stop by to say hi.

> I hope the weather is good over Thanksgiving
> weekend, grandson and I
> would like to spend the weekend at Treasure Lake RV
> resort in
> Branson.

Its really been a nice fall in Mo. this year.  Looks
like we will be close to 70 on Sunday and some showers
on Tuesday, but it will continue to be warm this week.

>Camping is a LOT more fun.

Can't argue with you there.

FYI, I just got my latest copy of the Blue Beret.
Looks like WBCCI membership had a net loss of 400
members.  I wonder what the bleeding would have been
without the new members gained by the free membership
program instituted this July?  I noticed that the
circulation of the magazine they are sending out is
9K+ copies.  It was noted that the turnover was mainly
in members who completed their first or second year of
membership.  Not a good trend.

Regards,

Jack