[A/S] Thanks and a few questions

Aha! Now I have a name for it anyway and no longer need to call him a
hole in the lower anatomy. I hope he enjoys the hitch after he drops
it on his foot. I have 2 questions while I am on here - where do
you'all get your window rubber? Mine are all cracked and I've seen
better seals on a mayonnaise jar. Also I have tried to open so-called
Airstream sites to buy Vulkem and can't seem to find the right link.
I have contacted a company who sells it and they will sell it for
$4.50 per tube plus shipping - is that a decent price? What
temperature puts a stop to sealing leaks? Thanks for any and all