Re: [A/S] Water pumps

Rebuild kits may be available, but these pumps are not that hard to find,
new in the box.

Many years ago, the pump on my '65 GT froze and cracked. It might have been
a Jabsco or PAR - I replaced it with a similar PAR unit. Recently, I
installed the exact same model PAR pump with matching accumulator and filter
into the Burro, so I know they're still out there. Apologies to ShurFlo, but
IMHO, the ShurFlo stuff is not worthy of installation in an Airstream. My
experience with ShurFlo equipment is that it works GREAT for a few days,
then performance degrades rapidly. Replacement parts may be readily
available, but are fairly expensive. I ask you, why would replacement parts
need to be so widely and readily available?

Tuna