Re: [A/S] Exhaust brakes

Hi Hunter,

I get a small amount of reading of the manual for my '02 F250 PS diesel.
That said, I did note right in the front of the manual that adding an after
market exhaust brake or changing the chip set will void the warranty?  I'll
look it up again to see if I read it right.  Sure a lot to learn.  I thought
the new puller would solve all my problems.  Seems like I just added a whole
new cache! :)

                                           '69 Safari, Joy