Re: [A/S] Exhaust brakes

Tom,

I have an exhaust brake on mine and I love it.  Glad to see the factory
is offering them now.  At the same time I added a Torque-Loc which
stiffens up the shift considerably and keeps from excessive
downshifting out of overdrive on climbs.  It also deploys automatically
when the brake kicks in (assuming that it's not already engaged).  I
routinely lock the overdrive out when the trans downshifts
on hills, and keep it locked out for the duration of the climb.  Total
package (aftermarket) was around a thousand dollars.  I would recommend
the lock up for the torque converter if it's not part of
the factory package.

Matt