[A/S] 1966 Airstream Safari

Just bought a '66 Safari -22 ft. Have questions about what to do
first.  It has been idle for a number of years at a lakeside lot - I'm
the second owner.  Is filthy inside, needs new upholstery, has
orig. tiles & appliances.  Not sure if refrig. works (on 110 v. power
it doesn't). Outer skin needs a 4 ft. long dent fixed above rear
window - shallow mark.  I don't know whether to restore to
vintage original condition or alter to more contemporary
standards.  I need an assortment of new clips for windows,
gaskets throughout.  The step that folds out is rusted shut and
may be unrepairable.  Bath sink plastic is cracked.  No toilet
flush lever.  No a/c or awnings are on the unit but I would like to
have these installed.  Just learning about the Airstream and
would like any information on what I'm getting into. Thanks,
Michael Fugate - Lexington, KY.