Re: [A/S] Winterizing (Please, please don't put it in the tank)

Jon,
According to the Walbernize web page they make a
product called Cleaner Polish & Glaze that is made for
surfaces that do not have a clear coat.  I would
assume this may be the product for you.  There are
several web sites that sell the Walbernize products.
You can find them by using the search feature of your
browser.

My dealer, A/S, and an Internet vendor all recommended
Super Seal for my new Safari.  My dealer used Super
Seal on my trailer prior to delivery and it was slick
as a whistle.  I have noticed that even after a trip
the trailer really cleans up well.  After a summer of
traveling I noticed that the end caps seem to lose the
slickness first.

Regards,

Jack