[A/S] Painting an Airstream?

Anyone have experience with painting the exterior of an AS?

As much as I love the look of the high polished aluminum, I've been
considering simply having it painted with automotive paint. I would
of course use a silver/aluminum color much like it is now. Having it
painted would also offer some sealant qualities, as well as allow for
the fixing of any dents. An occasional waxing would keep it looking
good.

Where I park my trailer, the trees, rain, humidity, etc. of the
Florida environment would probably discolor and expensive polishing
job.

Just my opinion. :)

Barry

72 27' Overlander