Re: [A/S] Digest Number 706

It sounds like you have lost a fuse.  I have an '83 310. There was a fuse
block in mine in the cabinet next to the refrigerator, down by the floor.  I
replaced it with a set of circuit breakers -- it was worn out to the point
that the fuses were continually losing contact, usually while camping late
at night.  Mine also has an inline fuse on the compressor.  Don't have power
seats, but AS only uses 7 or 8 fuses for the entire 12 volt house system on
the coach, so they probably share a circuit.  I've got some wiring diagrams
in the service manual in the coach, It's over in Byron getting new front
tires and front end work done.  He promised it would be done tomorrow, I can
look them up then.

Neal Warren,    Montezuma, GA