Re: [A/S] furnace removal/water system freezing

my $.02, i think if you keep the warm air moving (additonal fan
or electric heater w/fan or the prized muffin fan) i think you could keep
everything from freezing. there seem to enough gaps nooks and crannies for
air to move around. last winter when i was without heat
and working in my 22' safari my ceramic heater could push it up
to 40 when the outside was at 10. now with my furnace fixed i keep the temp
at 55 all the time and kick it up when i go out to play.(C8
what is the most economical way to keep a trailer in storage and control the
humidity.... I found out from car guys that some where
between 50-55 condensation doesn't form. here in Mi. when it gets
cold the moisture forms and the fresh clean smell starts to leave
and some mold starts ...    Steve