[A/S] water pipe freezing

In my 78, their is a 2" heat duct directly to the fresh water tank
compartment. That compartment is open on the road side and tank heat
is rises into the pump and plumbing box. I also have a second 2" heat
duct leading off of the furnace and we are unable to determine where
it goes. It travels under the floor in what seems to be a straight
line towards the road side of the trailer. The one for the water tank
branches off the the main duct that warms the rear bedroom. The
connection for that tank air duct is under the vanity.  Arnie