Re: [A/S] Newest of the Newbies

Hi
I will second that! Last week I had called Inland RV to get a price on a
fresh water tank for my trailer. I was told that the parts guy was unloading
something and he would call me back, so I waited....and waited...and waited.
I finally called them back to find out why I hadn't been called back. I was
told the parts guy went home and would do all his return calls the next day.
You would think someone would have called to say that. I then called C and G.
They were very friendly, took time to help me with a few Questions I had and
walked me thru the fresh water tank removal. This all happened on Weds. The
parts guy from Inland RV finally called me on Friday. By that time I had
decided I found the place I wish to do Business in the future...you guessed
it! The one that was helpfull and returned my call promptly and was  helpfull.
Jon