Re: [A/S] Michelin or Bridgestone (Decisions Decisions!)

I would also like to install bias ply tires.  But I am totally unable
to find a 7.00 x 15 8 ply (load range D) trailer tire from any dealer
or distrubutor.  I can't tell you how many dealers have proudly showed
me Light Truck tires in that size.  I have educated those dealers on
how an ST tire has stiffer sidewalls to reduce sway and extra ozone
fighting chemicals to prevent age cracks.  They just look at me like
I'm stupid for not buying what they sell. Or, since most of them are
half my age, maybe they just think its the big "A". (Could be both!)

Since you know tires, can you name a manufacturer for a 7.00 x 15 8
ply ST tire?  Do they have a dealer with an address or phone?  I do
need all the help I can get.

Thanks

Bill
'64 Airstream Safari