Re: [A/S] Michelin or Bridgestone (Decisions Decisions!)

Hi Jim

After installing probably thousands of tires over 10 years I would not put
Goodyear on any of my vehicles.I have seen the way the wear and come apart.
Michelins are very good tires as you have heard from this list. They are not
the best riding tire at all but they will outlast almost any other one on the
road. They have a lot of carbon Black in the tire and tend to ride a bit more
stiff than say a Continental ( my first choice). We use to joke at the garage
that a Michelin would fall apart from dry rot before the tread would ever
wear out, they last that long. I am going with bias on my trailer. If there
is a blow out the chances for damage to my trailer are far less than with
those Steel teeth rotating around.
Jon