Re: [A/S] Newest of the Newbies

Jim, welcome. The blue trim strip material is available from Airstream
dealers and sometimes on the Vintage Airstream want ads. I think it would be
a real service if you decided to reproduce the Airstream letters and I would
think there would be some takers. I gather you have in mind the separate
block letters used later on than the script lettering used on my ' 68
Tradewind (which I would like to replace because it's weathered and corroded
after 33 years).

Somebody put a list of 3-4 pages of RV salvage places and other sources of
items of interest to vintage Airstream and RV owners on this list sometime
back. It might have been Hunter, our ListMistress. RJ has some other sources
listed on his web site. I can't remember the URL. Might be
www.vintageairstream.com. Someone with a better memory will know for sure
about both sources.

Jim Greene
Atlanta