Re: [A/S] Michelin or Bridgestone (Decisions Decisions!)

I just bought 4 Carlisles (Goodyear), load range D for $50 each at
Discount Tire in Grand Rapids.  Discount is an extremely well-run chain
of tire stores if you are not familiar with them....I'm not
sure how many states they are in, but IL and MI foir sure.

The salesman gave me an interesting bit of ingfo which I hadn't thought
about before...he said go to D instead of E because the ride would be
stiffer on the E's, and cause more vibration in the trailer.

Jack