Re: [A/S] Michelin or Bridgestone (Decisions Decisions!)

I waited until I was in Oregon in Sept & bought my new tires. Got
that advice from Hunter. I bought 700x15 bias ply load range "D" for
$299. at les Schwab. That was what was on there before, so I went
with the same thing. My old tires were over 10 years old. I started
to worry about them after reading some of the inputs on this BB. I
felt much better after they were on. The other couple we travel with
has a SOB 5er & we hadn't gone 100 mile after I got my new tires &
they blew one of theirs & ruined the rim, but no damage to the 5er.
Thats the 3rd blow out for them! Two Goodyears & one General.

Jim W
SF CA Area
99 gmc Suburban & 77/31' A/S