Re: [A/S] Soot on side of trailer and very hot water.

Gearld,

As a '89 owner of the Excella I have experienced the soot line. There is a
small ring around the burner that adjusts the amount of air that gets mixed
with the gas to make a nice , non-soot producing flame. Try adjusting the
ring while the flame is on and make it a nice blue flame without any orange
if possible. That will rid you of the ugly soot line. As a side note, when
you move that trailer from sea level to a camp site at 7-8K foot altitude,
you may need to adjust that ring again.

About the temp, I figure that it being really hot allows plenty of hot
water to mix with large quantities of cold and provide enough for 3 or 4
travel trailer showers in a row without anyone suffering from a bad case of
the chills. hi hi

Have fun with the Excella, it is a wonderful trailer that will get you some
nice comments in every park. Happy streaming.

George
'89 Excella 29'