Re: [A/S] Level fridge

Tuna,
 You might check with RV Mobile about that, I'd think it wouldn't make a
lot of difference whether the boiler is being heated by gas or the
electric element. The flame might be a bit hotter and cause the stuff to
solidify more quickly, but I doubt it. The thing has to get so hot to
work, no matter the heat source.

At any rate, I don't take any chances with levelness, I get it as good
as I can whenever I stop. We do travel with the fridge lit because it
gets too warm for my liking in just a couple or 3 hours of being turned
off.

                                       <<Jim>>