[A/S] Fridge Electric - Il Finis!

   The fridge thermostat for electric is in AND working, too - yay!  And
without major refer removal job.  Studied all the ins/outs, left the
refer in and instead drilled a hole thru from the rear and made a new
entrance hole for the wire into the refer interior.  Carl also had a
1/4" length of rubber hose (from our cellar in the truck!) that he ran
the interior section of wire thru as a protection so we won't be banging
things against that very sensitive wire.
   We were going to remove the fridge but in reading A/S manual found
our fridge is connected to the original microwave cabinet panel wall
with screws.  That was no problem, however our solar inverter was now
attached to the cabinet wall. We were NOT removing the inverter, too.
We were disappointed not to take the fridge out as we were going to get
a better level on it. When parking, the trailer is not able to be
absolutey level - as it stands the front of the trailer needs to be a
bit up in order for the fridge to be level.  Oh well, we've lived with
it that way for 4 years.

Cindy & Carl, #7494
1972 31' Rear Bath