[A/S] Fridge Exhaust Leak Repaired- Maybe...

   We have not had the strong odor of LP exhaust for a while now and our
carbon monoxide alarm has not been going off.  We caulked around the
edges of the plastic exhaust shield that sits above the fridge in food
cabinet.  We're not certain if the leak is fixed as we have not had to
have the new Carrier Air V a/c running at a constant 24 hrs as we did
when experiencing the odor and alarm problems.
   So with fingers crossed that puzzle and threat are resolved...
   Thanks to everyone for helping us figure this one out - don't dare
name names as there were several air tipped.

Cindy and Carl